Not open for further replies.

LazerDiskShota

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As many of we know, it's possible to change the font of our current project just adding this lines of codes to the Main script:

Font.default_name = ["Name of Font"]
Font.default_size = an integer (for example: 16)

Well, there's a way of making installing this font automatically when the final user installs the game from the compressed data file, instead of asking them to make it manually?

Kauzz

Hello!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can add the custom font to the "Fonts" folder, on your project.
I guess this folder doesn't appear normally, but if you will look the RTP files you will find this folder, so you just need to make an folder named "Fonts" on your main folder. ;) (and I've repeated the word "folder" so many times)

folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viceyr