Not open for further replies.

kannazuki-ko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi, I have a question that I don’t think has been covered elsewhere. The last screenshot on the Steam store page shows a variety of plugins that have not been show off on the official channel.

I’ve read in famitsu that some of these plugins are already confirmed for the Japanese release: AltMenuScreen, BattlebackScroll and TitleCommandPosition for one.

Whereas some of the listed plugins have been shown to be present for the English release, like EnemyBook and SimpleMsgSideView.

Are the remainder just secret, unrevealed plugins, or will there be a different set of plugins for the English and Japanese releases? (I know the Japanese release won’t happen till December, so they probably do have more time to program plugins!)

If they are official plugins for the Japanese release, will English users have access to them when MV releases in Japan, or would we have to buy a separate Japanese copy to use them? MV’s Japanese retail price is over $100 dollars, and it would be a little rough to have to pay more than double the price of the English version for packaged plugins...

(If they aren’t going to be in the English release, is it a translation issue? Or was it impossible to secure all the rights to the missing plugins?)

Sorry if the way I wrote that sounds confusing. In short, will we have access to the same plugins as the Japanese release? At least, the ones that are finished and tested by the 23rd?

My apologies if this is the wrong place for this.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The English version will have all the Japanese plugins as well.

kannazuki-ko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you so much! That is very reassuring to know!

Warabeskel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Nice ^^ a lot of fun in few hours

DarknessFalls

Rpg Maker Jesus - JS Dev.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
hours being the word here ... HOURS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I can't decide if writing invoices is satisfying or annoying...
What has two thumbs and just put up the latest Jump into Javascript? *points at self* this guy!
Me: I just want to sit and work on my game all day everyday! Shiny code! Shiny graphics! Yay! :LZSexcite:
Other people: What if we give you money not to?
Me: :kaoswt:
//Long pause...

Me: You've won this day foul temptress! :kaolivid:
Wow. Doing a kickstarter page takes much longer than I expected. It looks so simple, yet takes so many hours to get right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itzal