Ronnie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Guys,

I am using the translation plugin "DKTools_Localization", which works pretty good.
Got it running everywhere in the game, except for one plugin. It doesen't work correct with the journal plugin from Yanfly, "Quest_Journal_System_(YEP)".

For example: I enter the code {Test01}, in a message box in the game. It shows me the text: Textcode is working!. The code works also with other plugins in the plugin manager.

Just not with the journal system, when I for example write {Test01} in the description of Quest 1, it shows the code {Test01} instead of the text.

Someone an idea how to get this working?!

Example code that is in one of my json files:
{
"Test01": "Textcode is working!"
}

Links to plugins:
http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Quest_Journal_System_(YEP)
https://dk-plugins.ru/mv/system/localization/

Sry, wrong thread, please move in plugin support.

Greetings,
Ronnie

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoUrbex