Incomplete list of audio files

Venex

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
I wonder if there is an error with my RPG Maker MV.

I recently installed in on a new laptop and I remember there were a lot more audio files in RPG Maker MV.

Currently, I have the following BGMs for example:

Unbenannt.png

I remember there being more BGMs when I had RPG Maker on my old laptop, but I can't check if this is true so I wanted to ask.

For example, take a look at Theme1-6: Where are themes 3, 4 and 5? I remember having them back on.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Check the dlc/BaseResource subfolder of your RMMV install folder.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh are you using the standalone version? I guess it's organised differently to the Steam version... :kaoswt:

Maybe check your emails to see if you got a link to free bonus materials with your purchase?

Venex

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Yes, but I guess I don't have this e-mail with free bonus material anymore. Maybe I should contact support.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I find great satisfaction in smiting spambots. I'm not really sure why.
I finally added my newly updated demo back to the website! It only took like 4 weeks of work...
Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".
My apologies if it's out-of-place for my goyim-lookin' ass to be the one to say it, but the mythology of "Golems" is that they were created by Rabbis to protect Jewish villages from Anti-semetic attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sianar