Increase enemy battler size margins in traditional battle.

tereineus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi to everyone, English is not my main lenguaje, I will try to make an effort to describe my problem the best I can.
This is my first post so, I hope I'm doing things right.
well my question goes to, how to expand the enemy battlers margins, I'm using 1280 x 720 resolution, but I cant put an enemy sprite bigger because it gets chop off, I hope you can help me!!

thanks!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is no size limit on any battler (other than memory limitations of the computer).
If a battler or sprite is cut off, it is usually because there is a mistake in the structure instead of the size. Can you attach the battler you have problems with so that we can check it?

tereineus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Thanks for answering, you were right, it was a structure mistake, I was making the image to big for the resolution and this ended chopping the image!!! thanks for everything!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr