Mast-yami

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello,

after searching for a while, I didn't find anything helping, so I guess maybe someone has the answer. ^^'

Well, I want to break the current max HP of the enemies. (For example: Bat -> 10 000 000 HP.)
Also, I found the YEP_BaseParamControl and downloaded it. After I installed it with the rest of my plugins, I went to the database and I tried to set the HP of the bat to 1 000 000 HP, but I still have the 999 999 HP limit. I re-checked the help from the plugin but I don't really understand how I'm suppose to do it. I tried to directly change the values into the plugin options but nothing happened.

I guess I'm doing it wrong, but I can't really understand how to use it. Maybe I should use notetags, but I don't really understand how it works neither. :unsure:
To come back to the plugin modification, I understood the limits would be broken by using events.

If anyone has a clue, I think it would be nice since I'm stuck with this problem for a while now.  :D

Last edited by a moderator:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The plug in does not change the editor, the editor still has the 999 999 limit (in fact, no plug-ins can change the editor, as that violates the ELUA). What you have to do instead is use a notetag if you want the enemy to have more HP than the editor limit will allow.

Per the website, the notetag should be (post this in the notes box on the enemy in the database):

<maxhp Max: x>

replace x with the HP you want. Provided you changed the limit in the plug-in commands too, it should work.

Mast-yami

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Thank's a lot for the reply bgillisp! :D

EDIT: The plugin's working perfectly! Thank you very much for the help! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
NP. If it doesn't work, please report what you used for the notetag, and I'll see what I can figure out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Vehicle2 and SF_People2_8 added!
index.php

If I made an 8-bit-esque, dark fantasy tileset/graphics pack, would y'all be into that? Like, for Dark Souls demakes, Nintendo vampire wannabes, Castlevania ripoffs and such?

Working title: Alice's 8-bit Gothic. Do or not do? (Like do y'all even use 8-bit style graphics?)
I love editing things .
16b6a8abb5d27bf617d9b802cd5b868a.jpg

* Wall frames made with pencil photo and program photos, * Leaf and Pot, with cliché ideas of flowers
*bear on top of the closet belonging to the art of whtdragon lol.
No better feeling than part of a project just clicking into place without a single issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bansher