Kosmik

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hiya everyone. I've come here today to put forward an issue i'm having in the hopes that someone might be able to help me.

In my game, I have the TP set at 100 (using a plugin to modify the TP values) and it's used to perform "special" skills for party members that don't have magical abilities. I ideally would love to see if anyone potentially has a way to increase the maximum TP through the usage of an item. My idea for the concept was that the TP was known as "Stamina" (such as breath of the wild) where you'd use a Stamina increasing item to increase the maximum TP value for a singular party member. If anyone has a possible solution i'd love to hear it! Thank you!

I can provide screenshots if needed for people. Thank you again! Hopefully someone has a solution fingers crossed!

Guy_Fightmaster

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know you can increase the MaxTP cap via the "YEP_EnhancedTP" plugin, but I am unaware of any method to increase an actor's personal MAXIMUM TP via an item. I will be interested to see the answer to this question as well.

Edit:
I just found this plugin (link below), and it might fit what you need. I have not tried it, but in theory, you could create a common event called on via item that utilizes the variable identified via the plugin to boost MaxTP.

Last edited:

Kosmik

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know you can increase the MaxTP cap via the "YEP_EnhancedTP" plugin, but I am unaware of any method to increase an actor's personal MAXIMUM TP via an item. I will be interested to see the answer to this question as well.

Edit:
I just found this plugin (link below), and it might fit what you need. I have not tried it, but in theory, you could create a common event called on via item that utilizes the variable identified via the plugin to boost MaxTP.

Heya! Thank you for sending me this! I currently can't figure out how to boost MaxTP via the common event (probably because i'm half blind lol) but thank you regardless!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Even more things I made.
Equipping Abilities is very important.
fLhHhZjh.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THORR1