Spring time is upon us, and it's time to go traveling! Let's celebrate this adventuring spirit with a brand new contest.
This time, we want you to challenge yourself. Create a new and unique map of the place your project's characters would visit to take a break from their current adventure. Don't have a project yet? Our poor overworked RTP guys and gals would sure love a holiday!
- Only one entry map per person.
- Maps must be 17x13 (i.e. 544x416 pixels in size) and in screenshot format.
- Edits are allowed, but please make it easier on our judges and mark which map is your final entry.
- You can use editor mapping or parallax mapping.
- You may use the RTP, any of the resource packs we have for sale, as well as any content posted on the forums prior to today - NOTE: The resource itself must be posted, links that link to an offsite blog/page do not qualify. You must provide credits and links to the threads where the material is found (use spoilers if necessary).
- Please include a brief explanation about why you chose the location in your map.
NOTE: Make sure you check out our sale, too. http://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/announcements/spring-journey-sale/
- Judging will be done by a few of our wonderful staff members.
- Judges will be looking for creativity, functionality and good use of resources.
- 3rd place will receive a choice of any of the resource packs we have for sale.
- 2nd place will receive the RPG Maker of their choice*, plus two resource packs.
- 1st place will receive the RPG Maker of their choice*, three resource packs AND the opportunity to send a gift to any other participant.
* If you already own all RPG Maker software, it may be switched out for another resource pack.
Lastly, there will be a random draw and 5 lucky participants will receive 10$ in forum store credit.
- All entries must be in by Thursday, May 22nd @ 11PM GMT.
Last edited by a moderator: