Indie-Game-Fanatic Spielerseele says hello!

Spielerseele

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!
My name is Stefan, and I since 2019 I have my own small wonderful indie-game-company (sole entrepreneurship plus a few freelancers) Iphigenia Games. Although I have no postings on this forum yet, I was actually a long-time visitor and silent reader.
Plus, I got a lot of highly appreciated support from Mathew (Matseb2611) regarding the rpgmmv-engine and beta-testing-feedback.
So, for a long time, I was happy with the pm-system alone. Now, my first commercial game is complete, but I think it would be appropriate to introduce myself before I post a thread in the commercial-games-section :)

Spielerseele means "soul of a player / gamer" and that fits very well. I own hundreds of games, mostly indie-titles, especially story-centered games fascinate me, I just love the opportunities that telling a story in an interactive game can offer. A few years ago, I started with some smaller projects to learn the basic knowledge of programming, concept work and so on.

So ... I am from Germany, I am married and got a main job of course (I am social worker). Reading in this forum alone was already very helpful, I am always open for questions and feedback, of course.

Last edited:

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!
My name is Stefan, and I since 2019 I have my own small wonderful indie-game-company (sole entrepreneurship plus a few freelancers) Iphigenia Games. Although I have no postings on this forum yet, I was actually a long-time visitor and silent reader.
Plus, I got a lot of highly appreciated support from Mathew (Matseb2611) regarding the rpgmmv-engine and beta-testing-feedback.
So, for a long time, I was happy with the pm-system alone. Now, my first commercial game is complete, but I think it would be appropriate to introduce myself before I post a thread in the commercial-games-thread :)

Spielerseele means "soul of a player / gamer" and that fits very well. I own hundreds of games, mostly indie-titles, especially story-centered games fascinate me, I just love the opportunities that telling a story in an interactive game can offer. A few years ago, I started with some smaller projects to learn the basic knowledge of programming, concept work and so on.

So ... I am from Germany, I am married and got a main job of course (I am social worker). Reading in this forum alone was already very helpful, I am always open for questions and feedback, of course.

Hey Stefan!
Gabriel from Brazil here and welcome to the RPG Maker Forum!

I will give you a little tip: Put your Signature already in your profile, so everyone can see your game in any post that you answered! It's a good way to people know about your games!

If you need anything, let me know! :)

KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome!
I would also make it to where your banner would actually be clickable and send you to the steam page where it can be purchased. Like the below:
Foren-Banner.jpg

Basically once you've put the image in your signature, click on the image while you're editing it and choose to insert a link.

Spielerseele

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, I though about that but wasn't sure whether this is allowed here or not :D Sometimes, commercial clickable links are not allowed in signature. I'll change that at once :)

Stefan

KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Signature is one of the only ways I can think of that are allowed when it comes to commercial games; most things are okay for the Signature other than the 'Reon of Pat.

Hope your game is a success!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OMEGASS