RMMZ
Last edited:

Grunwave

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Got severe wife agg yesterday, though I managed to get the old IGMC project 93% through.

Un/fortunately explaining why nerd stuff matters, to a girl in boots, is always a lost cause.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good work everyone. We're working on getting a Secret Santa thread up like we did last year for reviews and showing off your games, stay tuned for details.

sapphireLight

Dragon Rider
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had some intense crunch time yesterday, lol. I'm exhausted, but also happy that I was able to submit my entry! Good luck everybody! :kaoluv:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can edits me made to the itch page, or is that still a no, no? The top states that the game is unfinished, and the way it is worded may put people off. It is definitely a fully playable demo, although a prototype. Just didn't want to go in there and fix that if it is now allowed.

OneManIndie

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
just barely got mine in after some edits. My first time, too!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Geoff... LOL How do you do that??? XD Hey seriously with Christmas around the corner I felt like comfort into fleeing in ancient Egypt and passing trough it. First thing I thought before clicking was sand deserts from old SNES Mario games. We really get a truly unexpected depth there.

IRHP

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do we see who the winner was of this competition (and others)?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png
16 Hr Video Course on MZ? Huge DLC Pack from MZ's RTP Artist | RPG Maker News #110

I spent the past couple of days transferring my RM2K3 project over to RMMV. I upscaled everything 3x and it looks so cute I can't T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariel638