Indie Let's Play Channel needs your support!

T.G.Fighterdoken

❤VALENSiYAGAMES
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated: February 25 2014

Playing Games and Saving lives... One View at a Time.

Want to find out how you can save lives by watching our Let's Plays?  Click the tag below!

Support the endless campaign (TEC) by subscribing, and watching some videos - really, no one loses out.

So what is TEC?
   It is an Endless Initiated program, where for the entirety of 2014 (and beyond), 50% of all YT generated Ad Revenue from our channel will go to various charaties in the form of donations from "all the subscribers of EXG".

Who does this help?  Why should I subscribe?
   This is an advantage to all involved, the subscribers get to watch quality indie gaming, armed with the knowledge that their viewing pleasure is saving lives, the game developers will gain super exposure on our videos, downloads, and recieve a lot more feedback in comments than they are getting now, which will likely increase their retail sales. The channel will get promoted, and hopefully gain more loyal subscribers, which will generate more revenue for endless, and as a result, more money every month can be donated to charity.

Why are you running this Campaign?

While we play games online, there are thousands of people who need our help world wide.  There are too many MASSIVE web channels that make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and give NOTHING back... it's time we make a change, to start caring about the people who need us the most.  Besides, it's playing games, it's our job as the player to save the world ;)

INDIE DOWNLOADS | LET'S PLAY INDIE | GAME REVIEWS | YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hey guys, it's Fighter from endlessXgaming.com, and we're currently seeking games that you've built for Let's Plays on our youtube channel in the comming months.  All the RM games we play are submitted by the developer, below are some of the RM games and developers we've worked with last year, and started this year.  Feel free to click on a game below to watch an episode (or the full playlist) yourself :)   You will also find download links to all of the below games on our website www.endlessXgaming.com

Upcomming Projects 2014 (I have my work cut out for me lol)
Addenda | West Mains Development
Aveyond: Lord of Twilight (tentitive)
Chronicles of a Dark Lord 2: War of the Abyss (tentative)
Last Dream 2 (upon release)

Current Projects 2014

The Promised Land | Arin
The Contract: Truth (upon release)

Heart of Grimm 2 Negative Days | Darkade Productions
Fiery demo | Silversnake24 (Post Game Content)

Completed Projects (COMMERCIAL)
Chronicals of a Dark Lord: Tides of Fate | Kisareth Games ||Feb13-2014||
Last Dream | White Giant RPG Productions (the full retail release) ||Oct31-2013|| THE REVIEW!!!

Completed Projects
Mary Sue Busters demo | Chocobo0Scribe || THE REVIEW!!!
Princess Princess AS demo | Archeia_Nessia & Rhyme
Heart of Grimm 1 | Darkade Productions
Gaia's Melody 2 Another Epilogue | Echo607
Endless Fantasy Eternity demo | Echo 607
Endless Fantasy Nemesis | endlessXgaming.com
End of the Fallacy demo | Crimson Forge
The Hunt of Orchid Village demo | Cherry-sama

In addition to Let's Playing, our team (led by the Amazing Echo607) is currently in development of two games, with TWO completed games under our belts.

Endless Fantasy NEMESIS made by myself (completedish game, download here)
Gaia's Melody made by Echo607 (completed game, download here)

Endless Fantasy ETERNITY made by Echo607 (demo availaible by clicking here)
Gaia's Melody 2 Another Epilogue made by Echo607 (demo available by clicking here)

Anyways, the point is we would like your game to be added to our Let's Play list :)   If you are interested in having your game (or your demo) Let's Played in a fun and vocal fashion, send me a PM with a link to your game development page, and a download link and we'll be happy to check it out! 

Thanks again for your time in reading this and checking out some of our work.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Applesauce

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
no rule against shameless advertisement and plugging around here? yall goooooofin.

edit: whoa I've never actually posted here before this that's goofin too

Last edited by a moderator:

T.G.Fighterdoken

❤VALENSiYAGAMES
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not really trying for shameless advertising, I thought since all of my RM Let's Plays have be submitted too me, I just thought I'd reach out to the community to make it easier to find our channel.  I'm not fishing for fame or fortune, I just like playing games that real people make.  And if I can help promote their games in the process, all the better for them :)  

mithcd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
By the way, any chance that ordinary users can try out these demos? 

Arin

Tonight...we dine...in-oh a piece of candy!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you by chance add a link to your YT channel in the front page so that we don't have to search YT for your videos? It makes it much more convenient that way.

Arin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't mean to double-post, but T.G Fighterdoken's LP commentary is probably one of the better commentaries I have seen thus far. T.G. Fighterdoken gets really immersed into a plot and doesn't swear much, if at all, which is one of the greater things about LP'ing. I've been watching a couple of his LP's and commentaries on some of his games and not once have I heard him say "oh, I don't like this" or "this isn't right". He is a man worthy of his status and it's a shame not a lot of people get the chance to stop by this topic. I look forward to watching more of your commentary videos and embellishing in your graceful and suave voice. Also, for future reference, it's allowed to post some of your more prominent videos on this topic so that your page can get more views.

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Overlord of Memes)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have to agree with Arin.

I saw some of your videos and you're a good Let's player, you certainly deserve more visibility.

Arin

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congratulations on finishing Chronicles of a Dark Lord! xD There were a few issues I had with the game, primarily the lack of character development and the large large spacious maps that took up too much space, but it wasn't that bad!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish