Xana43

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What i'm looking for is a plugin that gives each actor their own inventories.

For instance:
say we have Harold and Casey in a party.
Harold holds x amount of items and Casey holds another x amount of items.
When Harold and Casey are in the same party the player can access all the items at once that both Harold and Casey are holding.

However when Casey leaves the party due to some reason, Harold should no longer have access to what Casey is holding and Casey should no longer have access to what Harold is holding.

If the player has the ability to switch between the two seperated party members, they should only be able to Access what each party member is holding.

it would make no sense if Casey was holding like a health potion or something, but Harold being nowhere near them can still use it

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're absolutely right, @Xana43 so I'm joining to this request. (Default inventory behaviour ruins immersion of game) so separate inventory for each party member would be perfect.

DaedraTalos

Evil Plugin Overlord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've finished work on a small plugin that does just this ^^ Would any of you be willing to test it out for me, and let me know what you'd like added / changed?

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I could check it.

Xana43

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've finished work on a small plugin that does just this ^^ Would any of you be willing to test it out for me, and let me know what you'd like added / changed?
is there a link to this plugins?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luizg156