Hytporsche

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Individual "Item" count

Okay, I am trying to have any item in my inventory (Weapon, armor or item) to be counted as an individual. So, If i were to buy 2 medicines. There would not be a stack of 2. Examples are below.

Normal inventory:

- Medicine :2

What i want:

- Medicine

- Medicine

I tried using Tsukihime - Inventory Plus script: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sz6mpw5n2d6zxi2/_ISu_liCC6/RMVXA%20Scripts/Tsuki_Inventory_Plus.txt , But it is just not very compatible with other item scene scripts. So, I am now using Tsukihime - Inventory size script: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sz6mpw5n2d6zxi2/aTchLIRXom/RMVXA%20Scripts/Inventory_Size.txt and it works perfectly. Even the shop knows if your inventory is full. But, I am missing the "count" every item as an individual option. So, items still stack.

Is there anyway to possibly add-on to Tsukihime Inventory Size script to allow a count inventory items individual?

Hytporsche

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Seems to be working perfect with no incompatibility problems.

EDIT: Everything is still working great. But, I am using "Kread-EX - Item Charges" and for some reason, all of my items that are charged, they are clumping together for some reason. So if i pick up an item or buy an item that is charged, it automatically clumps it together with my other charged items. That is not what I am wanting. I'm wanting it to be put at the bottom of my list along with every item. Like my example below..

My inventory: 

- Medicine   x4

- Medicine   x4

- Medicine   x4

- Boots

- Cape of Darkness

What it should look like; Inventory:

- Medicine   x4

- Boots

- Cape of Darkness

- Medicine   x4

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Does it matter how it is sorted?

Hytporsche

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does it matter how it is sorted?
By the last previous item obtained. Either through opening a treasure chest, fighting an enemy/getting an item drop or buying from a shop. So, there would not be any sorting. Every new item i obtain, It would just go to the bottom of the inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o
0-7, left-to-right, top-to-bottom
As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krunga