Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I've used Rpg Maker since 2011. (the first one I use was the illegal 2003 version, I've uninstalled it though)
Whenever I surf the web to search for guides and tutorials, I recognized there are some active RM users from Indonesia.
Although not really common, that makes me wonder if there are actually more Indonesian users than I thought?

That's why I create this thread.
I think maybe we can know each other here.
I also hope we can meet IRL to discuss about RPG Maker and have some fun. :D

Last edited:

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Alyo there, and yes, there are some good fellas from Indonesia.
As you might know, the Indonesian RPG Maker community has been dispersed; some are leaving, but there are a few who still around. I also met some others in several Discord servers--I even made one to accomodate some of us who's still hanging around. If you're interested, I can provide the invitation link here (but for now I'm not posting one till I can ensure it's okay to do so)

Anyway, nice to meet you.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes, you know it right :p
Although, the local RM community is kinda dead right now. It used to be a quite big in past few years, now most of them are moved on.
There're might be some local people who are still into RM out there, but i don't know

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alyo there, and yes, there are some good fellas from Indonesia.
As you might know, the Indonesian RPG Maker community has been dispersed; some are leaving, but there are a few who still around. I also met some others in several Discord servers--I even made one to accomodate some of us who's still hanging around. If you're interested, I can provide the invitation link here (but for now I'm not posting one till I can ensure it's okay to do so)

Anyway, nice to meet you.
What is it like to join a Discord server?
Nice to meet you too! :D

Yes, you know it right :p
Although, the local RM community is kinda dead right now. It used to be a quite big in past few years, now most of them are moved on.
There're might be some local people who are still into RM out there, but i don't know
I've seen the local forums sometime at 2015. Yes, it seems kinda dead.

Anyway, where do you live? I live in Bogor :)

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
East Java, Blitar. Pretty far away that I don't think we have a chance to meet :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the review stages for Pixacrea to be put up on Steam :) Coming Soon page... hopefully coming soon ;)
since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.
Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zaazeee