Infected - Story of Survival - nwe JRPG mobile game from self-indie developer

serg1995

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello. My name is Sergey Puchkov and I am the sole indie developer. I had to create a game on my own completely from scratch, but I was supported by one single thought - to create games is my dream since childhood. Even if I'm not doing very well so far, in my country they say, "With the world on a thread - a beggar's shirt". I have to ask the community for help. A small step for - a great opportunity to continue living and working for me.

The plot of the game tells the story of a city in the midst of an impending disaster. The virus, released by the madman, began to kill the inhabitants, but even worse - they came to life again in the form of maddened creatures called zombies. After all, they weren't slow, decaying walking corpses, no. These creatures are fast and smart enough for mad animals. All would be fine, but some of the test subjects were turned into a special type of biological weapon. They are strong, fast and extremely resilient. Two storylines - a special military detachment and a group of civilians - will tell you about the situation during the disaster, so to speak, firsthand.

The military’s story tells us about the beginning of the Holocaust, about the storming of the laboratory and the pursuit of a scientist. About how the military tried to evacuate as many residents as possible, and how the end came. The history of civilians initiates us into the events of the first days of the epidemic, and later transfers us to the camp of the survivors, which becomes an island of relative tranquility in the ocean of madness of the new world. But is it that simple?

It is worth noting that I deliberately created the game in a very classic style in order to convey the spirit of the era of the formation of games of this genre, but with a new setting and an unusual plot. Also, keep in mind that the game has a variety of endings, which depend on your actions. It is up to you to decide which of the characters can survive. But this cannot be called a happy ending, because the world has changed beyond recognition, and are the antagonists wrong?

If you have no desire or opportunity to purchase the game - just leave a comment or rate. Any feedback is very important to me. You can get acquainted with the game at the link:

Attachments

• firstscreen.png
    firstscreen.png
    1 MB · Views: 22
  • Main1024x500.png
    Main1024x500.png
    359.9 KB · Views: 22
  • photo_2019-08-14_22-07-49.jpg
    photo_2019-08-14_22-07-49.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 20
  • photo_2019-08-23_15-08-13.jpg
    photo_2019-08-23_15-08-13.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 22
  • secondscreen.png
    secondscreen.png
    813.2 KB · Views: 21
  • thirdscreen.png
    thirdscreen.png
    739.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

LovelyFlower

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Looks neat, though what makes it a JRPG as opposed to an RPG.
(I guess sthe portraiots are anime)

serg1995

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Primarily Uses
Other
Looks neat, though what makes it a JRPG as opposed to an RPG.
(I guess sthe portraiots are anime)
Thanks) well, maybe you are right. Some part of this game build on the jrpg principals and mechanics, but it doesn't mean anything)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Riding thru a slump and not sure how to drag myself out of it. Hate it when these moods take me. Trying to focus on my art but hit a wall with that(TT)
I had one goal when I set out to make my Game Jam game. It didn't have to be super good and the game didn't have to have the best writing - it just had to NOT CRASH.

So yeah, someone was streaming it and it crashed.
Add Special Effects on Map with Tilesets | RPG Maker News #105

Excited to see all the entries for the 2021 Touch the Stars Gamejam.
just finished playing one shot. im kinda disappointed with return the sun ending ngl. i was hoping there would be some after credits scene that would play with my emotions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isabellamason1