Ambitious Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Sorry! This project has been discontinued :(
Good news is that I'm picking it back up using RPG Maker MV!
If you're still interested in this game, I will soon be posting a new post in the future. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this is to all who followed. But don't worry, the project is still very much alive!

Last edited:

tearsofthenight

Evil Sorcerer/Mystic Key Stealer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I could map the dungeons and towns!

Leaferson Kenraise

Ambitious Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Feel free to PM me your samples. :)

Updated: I added screenshots! :D

Matchitza

Finally Inspired!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Edit: Let me be the story writing assistant, just p.m me to tell what kind of story you need.. (e.g sad, happy, serious, etc.) I'm good at writing stories made up..

Last edited by a moderator:

Leaferson Kenraise

Ambitious Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I sent you a PM. :) Thank you for being interested in supporting my project.

Matchitza

Finally Inspired!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I replied you.. How should i start?

odinnightowl

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I am a tester. I even have a post in the forums offering that service. So if you would liek to add me to your team feel free to pm me.

STORMFATH3R

LVL 6 Amateur
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey I don't know if you guys have music planned but, I would love to work on this project :D Here is a sound sample but, I'm very flexible in terms of sound!

Last edited by a moderator:

Leaferson Kenraise

Ambitious Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey I don't know if you guys have music planned but, I would love to work on this project :D Here is a sound sample but, I'm very flexible in terms of sound!
Where is the sample?

Matchitza

Finally Inspired!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Leaferson, the sample is in his signature o_O

STORMFATH3R

LVL 6 Amateur
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry I'm new to the community and I couldn't get my SoundCloud to embed. I'm currently driving through the middle of nowhere but, for the moment Here is a game trailer I scored recently. Reset Gameplay Teaser (Seshi Ambient re-score):

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd love to help out with testing if you still need people. Game concept looks awesome! ^^

Leaferson Kenraise

Ambitious Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, hahah my bad. xD I guess the phone's version skips on a few things. My bad and my apologies.

Wow, this is really incredible! You did all of the audio? I like the style if you can shape up the skills into a fantasy theme (Shouldn't be hard I assume).

If you can provide music (Sound effects too if you want) Id love to have you on board on the team! :)

STORMFATH3R

LVL 6 Amateur
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Thanks, I'm glad to be a part of the team! Yep did all the audio in that vid :) I haven't done any fantasy yet but, I've been really wanting to. I'm a fantasy RPG player at heart and RPG scores have some of my favorite music. I recently bought some new orchestral software that is top-notch and I'm ecstatic to give it a real project. So yeah looking forward to doing some fantasy pieces. As far as sound effects go I've done a lot of reading but, haven't made anything, that being said I would love to give it a go! Is there a completion date in mind for this project yet?

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
I don't often join these things, but I'm quite impressed of what you have so far.

I probably can't do anything you can't, since you seem to have a similar back story using RM maker as me, but definitely put me down as a tester. (Just PM me when you get a demo.)

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd love to be a tester on your project and any other project you have. It seems you have a promising future with your game(s).

Leaferson Kenraise

Ambitious Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have updated; adding the Graphic Artist position.

Hey Thanks, I'm glad to be a part of the team! Yep did all the audio in that vid :) I haven't done any fantasy yet but, I've been really wanting to. I'm a fantasy RPG player at heart and RPG scores have some of my favorite music. I recently bought some new orchestral software that is top-notch and I'm ecstatic to give it a real project. So yeah looking forward to doing some fantasy pieces. As far as sound effects go I've done a lot of reading but, haven't made anything, that being said I would love to give it a go! Is there a completion date in mind for this project yet?
I'm happy to see you on the team! As far as the sound effects, mostly menu selection, confirming, etc. was what I was primarily aiming for. :) If you can do skills and such too, that'll be great.

So far, I don't have a completion date ready yet. There's still a lot to consider about the project currently.

I don't often join these things, but I'm quite impressed of what you have so far.

I probably can't do anything you can't, since you seem to have a similar back story using RM maker as me, but definitely put me down as a tester. (Just PM me when you get a demo.)
Thank you, I'm happy to hear your positive feedback. :)

If you can promise me you'll try your best to find bugs and report balancing issues, I'll let you in.

I'd love to be a tester on your project and any other project you have. It seems you have a promising future with your game(s).
I'd love to help out with testing if you still need people. Game concept looks awesome! ^^
I am a tester. I even have a post in the forums offering that service. So if you would liek to add me to your team feel free to pm me.
Thank you very much ^_^

Same as Seacliff, please try your best in breaking the game and helping me with balancing.

If you guys can promise me that, I'll PM the project.

DianteC

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it's a promise.

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
@Leaferson

got it  :thumbsup-right: . I'll turn each map upside down looking for bugs.

Matchitza

Finally Inspired!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
xD I should look for musics for you to use, I'm finding you a boss battle theme right now.. Well, I gotta do my job xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've heard a lot of dumb stuff in my time, but I just had someone contact me via FB. Just so they could tell me they know the most about the pandemic because they have ties to a crime family. I guess for some people 2 + 2 really adds up to 5. :LZSwink:
My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BottleCap