ShellyValeras

Beginner Game Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Infinite Realities is a Markiplier Fan Game. This Game is centered around Markiplier, one of my favorite Youtubers, and puts him through a bunch of crazy different worlds and events. With tons of hidden goodies and extra bits for the Player to find I hope that this game will be interesting and enjoyable.

I haven't made a set storyline yet, its kinda just pure chaos in game form. It's a conglomerate of different small stories I half wrote and never figured out how to finish. Right now I'm in the process of putting it together and making it look nice, all while figuring out the order. Once that's all set and I've figured out the order of things i need to work on sprites and enemy pictures.

It's mostly a hobby but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it and wanted to show off a little.

So without further Ado.... a bit of showing off.

just a bit.

Just a small sneak peak at the first bit and one of the enemies. I'll post more with more updates as i figure stuff out.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think this belongs in ideas and prototypes better due to the lack of a demo and the ideas still being worked out, so I put it there. Once it is further along we can move it back.

ShellyValeras

Beginner Game Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think this belongs in ideas and prototypes better due to the lack of a demo and the ideas still being worked out, so I put it there. Once it is further along we can move it back.
Thank you!!

SolonWise

The Lonely Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"It's mostly a hobby but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it"

I know exactly how it feels. :D

Harosata

Dramatic Lightning's BFF
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hm, first of all, what is Markiplier? Yes, I've seen his channel, and two of his "3 Games of the Week" are either Horror or Weird. My favorite is his reading of Spittoons (West of Loathing). Plus he has some RL moments. Plus he played a game that was made for (but didn't star) him.

In terms of games, I guess you've settle with Weird as the base. Especially with the baby. I guess if Markiplier saw that thing, he'd be pretty freaked out at first, though you don't need to overthink and try to sound like Mark is agreeing with Markiplier if he plays this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detulovnoc