RMVXA Ingame char creator - I would like to receive your feedback!

Zuzza

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi! First post here, after a long time just looking and replying (I hope I'm not posting on the wrong forum, but if so, I'm sorry and thank you for moving! ^^).

I developed a character creator (was created to be used in a farming simulator) that can be used by the player and wanted to know how I can improve it and things like that.

My intention is not only to use it in my game, but to make it available to anyone who is looking for something similar, so I created this version using rtp! Anyone can do whatever they want with it, okay? Currently it looks like this:
20200528061221_1.jpg

I use the script called Visual Equip by Victor Sant and created everything by events, including the window, which is actually a tileset! Hahahah (I intend to make a script version at some point as soon as I have enough knowledge for that).

So, if someone has time and interest to test, the project is on this Itch page.

Problems I've noticed:

- The visual does not appear on the save screen.
- Depending on the graphics used some layers may be badly overlapped.

Soon I must add the possibility to use the keyboard, for now only the mouse control is available. I'll update here as soon as it's ready.
This demo is in English, but can be set to Portuguese after the new game.

Hope you like it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

have another character sheet! ill probably add some more details before i make my thread for this project
Every time the official RMWeb account makes a post, I think it's @Eliaquim writing it!

It's driving me crazy, but it's also wonderfully hilarious.
// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter