Inn event only for HP and MP recovery. - Solved

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX Ace' started by StateAlchemist, Feb 11, 2019.

1. StateAlchemist

StateAlchemist State Alchemist of the Amestris Member

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I`m trying to figure it out how to make a inn event that will only recover HP and MP but not negative buffs and dead allies. can
    someone help me ? guys?

2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The Inn quick event uses the Recover All command and applies it to the entire party. This command removes ALL the states.

Delete the command, then add a Change HP and Change MP command, applied to the whole party, for more HP or MP than any of them would ever actually have. If there ARE any states you want to remove, also do a Change State command for each one, again applying to the whole party.

3. StateAlchemist

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    yes it worked. and now this is the next question. how can i made a priest that will allow to revive a character 1 by 1 for 500 gold each?

4. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    That's a little more complicated, as you have to have a way to choose which character you want to revive. Perhaps you can just have your priest sell you an item for 500 gold coins, and set the item to revive a party member, then you can choose from the menu who you want to use it on. Otherwise you have to go into Control Variables, Conditional Branches and maybe Choices (possibly not though) to do it all.

Please only post one question per thread. When it's answered, report the first post and let the mods know it's solved, and they'll lock the thread for you. That way it's easier to see what's answered and what's not, and it's easier for others to find if they are looking for something similar.

5. StateAlchemist

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    will do sorry i don`t know too much hahaha sorry