TristanT

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
hey there im new to this so sorry if this has been posted before, but i am having some trouble with this inn keeper event, i cant seem to let it understand if i have less than 10 gp, here are some screenshots. any hep with where i went wrong would be appreciated, cheers

1614227630437.png

1614227647374.png

AccolourChris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been a while since I'm taken any class in math, but it seems like you have it set so that if you have less than 10g you can stay, but if you have greater than 10 you gotta go. o.0 Weird Inn to run, but honestly I'd be into it. The poor life is real!

xsmittyxcorex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been a while since I'm taken any class in math, but it seems like you have it set so that if you have less than 10g you can stay, but if you have greater than 10 you gotta go. o.0 Weird Inn to run, but honestly I'd be into it. The poor life is real!
Yup. You got your less and greater than signs backwards, that's it. lol

TristanT

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
omg lolllll i do too, thanks guys i feel so dumb but also so grateful lmaoooo, cheers for answering such a silly question any ways, what a nice community.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...
On cloud 9. My latest game got a 4/5 review today :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesse94