Input Number command is being ignored by my event. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicSyndrome

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Input Number command is being ignored by my event. It is a rather large event with several choices but its not my first large event and I haven't run into this problem before. Any thoughts on why this might be?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Most likely because the event logic went wrong somewhere, which means you'll either have to check the event yourself or post full screenshots of the entire event.

And this is the wrong forum for this, tech support is for setting the editors to run and not for development support - there are maker-specific support forums for that because different makers handle events differently.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am going to assume that the information under your avatar about the engine you use is correct, and so...
[move]RPGMaker MV[/move]

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Synchronizing bust and sprite expressions! Plus using a phone behaviour :kaopride:
BVadZby.gif
Wondering how to force a Save State in VNMaker with a name and how to call it with a scene event in order to double check if this Save State exists or not. Phew... Leaving breadcrumbs for chapter DLCs to pickup would be more than half the fight in order to finish this visual novel :LZSsad:
Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dekikii