Insect Girls and Guys for MV

Thagrahn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have been working on a game world over the past month, and have been able to find great assets for most of it. The biggest area I am having trouble with is with templates for making insect like characters. I've seen a few pre-generated characters for it but it's usually only the TD version.

I use Game Character Hub more than the built in generator, mostly because of the extra customization tools,but also because I can directly open PNG files to copy resources from.

Insects I would like to be able use with minimal modification to the default clothing or hair;
Ant, Bee, Beetle, Fly, Spider, and Wasp.
I was thinking more of the assets to convert the base Male and Female bodies.

If someone has or is willing to make these for the community, that would be worth it to expand the types of characters we can make, and therefore the types of games we can make.
Thank you.
Example photos from the internet.

1b1.png 30dmgc_13_insectgirl_by_bahalana-d82ozy3.jpg
content removed

Last edited by a moderator:

DiscoInFEARNo

King in the North
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What art style are you wanting these in? Is it the default MV rtp?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Thagrahn I have removed the last two images due to the descriptions of sexual acts in the text. This is a PG-13 website, please be more aware of what you are posting.

In regards to your request, I am guessing from you comment "I've seen a few pre-generated characters for it but it's usually only the TD version." that you want more than the TD version, but you do not specify exactly what you are wanting.

However, even just having the TD version already makes this a pretty large request. Resource Requests is for 1-2 small items (for ex, at most 2 TD sprites). The reason is, requests are fulfilled for free by artists giving up their own time.

I will leave this open on the chance that there are existing resources which someone can link for you. However, if that is not the case, you will need to consider posting in Project Recruitment to get an artist on board with your project, or wait until you can access our Classifieds section, at which time you can pay someone to create the needed materials for you.

Thagrahn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What art style are you wanting these in? Is it the default MV rtp?
Yes, it's the default sprite size and style, and was thinking along the lines of them working somewhat like outfits for the default male and female default sprites.

@Thagrahn I have removed the last two images due to the descriptions of sexual acts in the text. This is a PG-13 website, please be more aware of what you are posting.

In regards to your request, I am guessing from you comment "I've seen a few pre-generated characters for it but it's usually only the TD version." that you want more than the TD version, but you do not specify exactly what you are wanting.

However, even just having the TD version already makes this a pretty large request. Resource Requests is for 1-2 small items (for ex, at most 2 TD sprites). The reason is, requests are fulfilled for free by artists giving up their own time.

I will leave this open on the chance that there are existing resources which someone can link for you. However, if that is not the case, you will need to consider posting in Project Recruitment to get an artist on board with your project, or wait until you can access our Classifieds section, at which time you can pay someone to create the needed materials for you.
Sorry about the picture being the way they where, but hard to find good references with safe search on due to filters for where they get posted.
Yes six sets of sprite work is a lot to ask, and I didn't expect just one person to jump on it. Since I'm using one of the SV actor enemy scripts, it's mostly the SV version I was looking for, too. I don't like using pre-gernerated sprites because I view those as someone elses character for a personal project, while customization resources allow more characters to be created from one set.

DiscoInFEARNo

King in the North
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll have a crack at the wasp then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlWantsACar