Insect Girls and Guys for MV

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Thagrahn, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Thagrahn

Thagrahn Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I have been working on a game world over the past month, and have been able to find great assets for most of it. The biggest area I am having trouble with is with templates for making insect like characters. I've seen a few pre-generated characters for it but it's usually only the TD version.

I use Game Character Hub more than the built in generator, mostly because of the extra customization tools,but also because I can directly open PNG files to copy resources from.

Insects I would like to be able use with minimal modification to the default clothing or hair;
    Ant, Bee, Beetle, Fly, Spider, and Wasp.
    I was thinking more of the assets to convert the base Male and Female bodies.

If someone has or is willing to make these for the community, that would be worth it to expand the types of characters we can make, and therefore the types of games we can make.
    Thank you.
    Example photos from the internet.

1b1.png 30dmgc_13_insectgirl_by_bahalana-d82ozy3.jpg
    content removed

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2017
  2. DiscoInFEARNo

DiscoInFEARNo King in the North Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    What art style are you wanting these in? Is it the default MV rtp?

3. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Thagrahn I have removed the last two images due to the descriptions of sexual acts in the text. This is a PG-13 website, please be more aware of what you are posting.

In regards to your request, I am guessing from you comment "I've seen a few pre-generated characters for it but it's usually only the TD version." that you want more than the TD version, but you do not specify exactly what you are wanting.

However, even just having the TD version already makes this a pretty large request. Resource Requests is for 1-2 small items (for ex, at most 2 TD sprites). The reason is, requests are fulfilled for free by artists giving up their own time.

I will leave this open on the chance that there are existing resources which someone can link for you. However, if that is not the case, you will need to consider posting in Project Recruitment to get an artist on board with your project, or wait until you can access our Classifieds section, at which time you can pay someone to create the needed materials for you.

Kyoku and dbchest like this.
  4. Thagrahn

Thagrahn Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Yes, it's the default sprite size and style, and was thinking along the lines of them working somewhat like outfits for the default male and female default sprites.

Sorry about the picture being the way they where, but hard to find good references with safe search on due to filters for where they get posted.
    Yes six sets of sprite work is a lot to ask, and I didn't expect just one person to jump on it. Since I'm using one of the SV actor enemy scripts, it's mostly the SV version I was looking for, too. I don't like using pre-gernerated sprites because I view those as someone elses character for a personal project, while customization resources allow more characters to be created from one set.

5. DiscoInFEARNo

DiscoInFEARNo King in the North Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'll have a crack at the wasp then

6. Thagrahn

Thagrahn Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Wish you luck, I can barely draw with pen and paper, pixel art is above my head.