*Insert a title that's more original than 'hi' here*

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey there!
Well, I'm not very good at this whole 'introductions' thing but here I go.
I've been using RPG Maker MV for quite some time and I've been part of this forum for that same ammount of time (I had another account that I might have lost the password to :kaoback:), so I thought it was time to say hi to anyone that reads these :kaohi:
I'm currently trying to make a small game with a friend, so I'm just going to apologice right now for the ammount of (maybe stupid) questions I'll probably make, although I always try to look up if said question has been asked before... just in case because I don't wanna bother anyone :kaoswt2:
Anyway eh... I geuss that... hi. :kaocry:

I look foward to creating and helping to create whenever I can... and if I can
(not so secretly hoping that these emojis aren't getting too annoying xD)

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi! Welcome to the community! Don't worry about questions, everyone here likes to help (they are great) and I recommend you watching some tutorials, here and on youtube to understand a little more the program.
Don't jump into big projects at start, do something for fun to learn how to do this and that, but mostly: Have fun!!

Kyoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there! I bet your game will be amazing and don't worry about asking questions, it's fun to learn and stuff!
By the way! The Kaomojis are cute, so keep using them! :kaojoy:

Uddra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi ScaredPumpkin, welcome!
Don't worry about the questions, there's no problem!

Enjoy the forums and...
See ya :ewink:

Prime Games

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
LOL you remind me of me.
I had almost the exact same introduction and so I just want to say HELLO! I'm currently working on a game with a friend as well. We are both Newbies at everything and we have no idea what we are doing at all whatsoever, but it's nice to meet you. Just like everyone else here I would be more than happy to help you out and work with you! US NEWBIES MUST STICK TOGETHER!

So yeah..... hi

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JD1969