Not open for further replies.

Kleigha

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Noob status here, lol

I have used other engines in the past, but I am brand new to RPGMVXA. :) In past engines I have always wanted more than 4 party members, but never found a script for it until now.

My question is how do I get something such as Yanfly Engine Ace - Party System and YEA - Combat System scripts into RPG Maker VX ACE?

I can't seem to find the place.

Thanks!

Shablo5

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Lol what engine did you use that didn't have this functionality? :p I kid.

I have VX Open right now so excuse it, but it's in the same place in VX as it is in VXA. Can't speak for prior engines though, VX was my crutch:

The top right.

Rapu

One foot in grave, the other in hell.
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
Open those RB files in Notepad and copy their content and paste them into the Script Editor. Script Editor can be accessed by pressing small paper sheet icon on top of the Ace editor, or by pressing F11. Scripts must be placed below Materials section but above main.

Kleigha

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you both!! :)

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zamnath