ImaginaryVillain

Now A YouTube Cool Kid! =D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well I've decided to let people use my instant map creator plugin, entirely free, yep no strings attached. See the video for how to use it and the video description for the link! :LZSwink:

ImaginaryVillain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would you believe that this video has been watched a collective 1.8 hours so far? I consider this a complete victory for "The greatest plugin ever!" :LZSwink:

@Cormorant42 Pfft! My plugin is too mighty to need mere plugin parameters! It's so mighty you don't even need to run it! In fact putting it in one your games puts it in all of them! It's magic! :kaolivid:

....Well okay, I actually just woke up really late and only had 4 hours to put it all together. Definitely not the best planned April Fools. :rswt

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it might be an april fool because you cant event download the plugin itself.
instant map doesn't call any map in particulair if you ask me :p

ImaginaryVillain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Of course, it doesn't call any one map. It calls all maps ever created in the past, the present and even the future! Then it literally reads your mind and picks the one you were going to build anyway. But you don't even have to build it in the future either, because my plugin accounts for parallel realities as well. I mean really, who is going to let a little time/space paradox get in the way of important RM work? :kaopride:

ImaginaryVillain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well yes, time/space paradoxes were a real problem in RM development for me before. But that's why I made the plugin. In the future I plan to upgrade it so it also creates custom AAA graphics, an award winning musical score, top tier voice acting, and brings about world peace! :kaopride:

edit: My amazing plugin video has been watched for a total of 2.1 hours. That's time they'll never get back. :LZSexcite:

Last edited:

V_Aero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Uff, as I spent almost a year now to create a Map Generator, which requires you to manually draw more than 40 snippets and the result still looks blocky as hell, after seeing your plugin, I feel awkward :kaoback:

just kidding xD

ImaginaryVillain

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep, the greatest plugin ever. In fact it's so amazing the plugin even updates itself with new features. All part of that TimeAndSpace.js module I built it off of. :kaopride:

Joking aside, the game I'm working on https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/and-remember-tomorrow.120086/ actually features the real generator. Lots of current screenshots, the videos are a bit out of date though since just two days ago I upgraded the graphics further (they still look cool though). Probably put out a more updated video today or tomorrow. :LZSexcite:

But really I didn't make it to be portable, and it uses a lot of plugins so er... So if for some reason I was really feeling overwhelmingly generous, it's definitely in no state to be a plugin anyway. :kaoswt:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser
wake me up when Photoshop stop crashing everytime
Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotelbones