DWizard

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Doktor_Q
Sorry for the late reply, for some reason i didnt got the notification for your post. The plugin is just perfect, does exactly what i had in mind. I cant thank you enough :)

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Are there any demos available for this plugin? Sometimes it's easier to wrap my head around things when I see them visually. Especially for the turn order :D.

Quanee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there DreamX,

First of all, excellent work on the plugin, I'm loving it. Secondly, I'm having an issue with my character's sprites animations. I'm using Time Fantasy sprites and so far I haven't had any issues during the battle, but, as soon as I started using ITB it got weird. Below I'm attaching a pic of one of my actor's sprites. Whenever I cast a magic spell he uses animation from orange box, although, after enabling ITB it swaps around with the green box instead. Simply swapping them around in photoshop wouldn't be an issue, but after doing so, my character gets stuck in casting position until different action is taken by, or upon him (getting damaged/attacking). Is there perhaps an option I'm completely overlooking to fix that? Thanks in advance.Untitled-2.jpg

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are there any demos available for this plugin? Sometimes it's easier to wrap my head around things when I see them visually. Especially for the turn order :D.
I second that, I could not get it working properly as well. Easier to look at what works and play with it.
Does force action work with this plugin?

jbtwist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I found your your plugin because I want my bosses to hit multiple times per turn, but even if I have the tag <free_itb_action> to get extra actions even I have a problem with your plugin (and I dont want to use the elemental weakness system)

But my main problem with this is that I want to LIMIT the number of times each specific boss can repeat actions, so I would like to ask you if is possible for you to add a tag to do what i am asking about. I would like to program it, but since I am a newie in JS and your plugin is really long, I think I can't do it by my own.

Esjitu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This might be a long shot since the developer doesn't seem to be active here anymore, but I'd like to use this with the front view battle system. However, I noticed there's a slight delay between when an action is chosen and when it actually gets executed. Switching to side view I confirmed this delay is actually the period where the side view battler does their attack animation. It's only about a second's worth of delay, but it makes things feel slightly more sluggish using a front view system.

Here's an example of what I mean. With side view, it feels normal because you're watching the actors do their attack animation...but with front view, it creates a small but noticeable delay before the attack actually fires.

Testing this with nothing but Yanfly Core, Battle Core, and this plugin below both, so it shouldn't be a conflict.

Does anyone know of a way to adjust this for front view so you don't get that wait?

Mask_Kalven

M.A.S.K
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this battle system similar to the persona series

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Is this battle system similar to the persona series
It can add a state to an enemy when hit by a weakness and give the actor an extra action. But I'm not sure if the same is true for enemies since I haven't tried these features.

Mask_Kalven

M.A.S.K
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It can add a state to an enemy when hit by a weakness and give the actor an extra action. But I'm not sure if the same is true for enemies since I haven't tried these features.
What I meant was, is it like persona like when you select the command it executes it, before selecting for the other.
Example: Actor 1's turn starts
Actor 1's command selected
Actor 1's command executed
Actor 2's turn starts
and so on​
So is it like that

DRG

Orange juice lover, Sunny D Hater.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
So I have a State that increases the action times (with 100% chance) but when that actor's turn comes around, they only get one turn. Does anyone know why this happens and how I can fix it? If so, that would be great.

Edit: it seems to work fine with enemies, but not with the actors, is there a reason for this?

Last edited:

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could someone that has experience with this plugin please explain to me how I can enable the generated turn display icons for actors and enemies? No matter what I try, I only get an empty turn order bar.

Critcap

Instant Ramen Connoisseur
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could someone that has experience with this plugin please explain to me how I can enable the generated turn display icons for actors and enemies? No matter what I try, I only get an empty turn order bar.
You need to specify a Default Turn Sheet in the plugin parameters e.g. Actor1. Important you dont need the .png suffix. The file needs to be included in the specified Turn Sheet Folder (default: img/faces/).
Now you need to add <ITBSheetIndex: n> to each battlers notes where n is the index of the face. And the index of the first face is 0 and the that of the last is 7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Let us be absolutely clear about this: "
Miss posting updates of my projects here...miss having time to work on my projects
I'm not sure if it's okay or not, I update it often because I think it's not.
Ami
--- Dumped ---

Hero: Please go out with me!
F.Healer: (Silent In 10 Seconds) I refuse.
Hero: ???
F.Healer: I don't want my friendship with F.Mage is ruined because i'm in your side. so...i'm sorry. (Running)
Hero: (Glass Break SFX)
I really wish to have listened someone's advice regarding writing, because I'm a little stuck.

Guys, if you have a whole story in mind, and you strongly believe it's going to work, make the effort of writing it. Because if you get stuck in a scene, you might have to re-assess it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabako