ItsAlterity

Mirroraculous Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am sorry to hear that you had some negative experiences with past bands you were a part of. I think it is cool that you got interested in making your own electronic music. Have you heard of or used Cubase? I believe it is a great tool for making your own electronic music. Good luck working with the singer for another project you are a part of. Hopefully things will turn out good for you.
I used Cubase once, it wasn't for me. It's definitely great, just again, not for me. FL Studio is my primary tool combined with of course a lot of other plugins. Thanks though! It's been a ride, and I could have a lot to say about my time even if it doesn't look like it, and so I appreciate those who truly wish the best out of me

MattNJ89

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used Cubase once, it wasn't for me. It's definitely great, just again, not for me. FL Studio is my primary tool combined with of course a lot of other plugins. Thanks though! It's been a ride, and I could have a lot to say about my time even if it doesn't look like it, and so I appreciate those who truly wish the best out of me
I have been thinking about making my own electronic music myself sometime. Maybe I will do some further research into Cubase and do some research into FL Studio. I would be a beginner if I chose to make my own electronic music and I would have a lot to learn but I could defiantly use my music in my games or if I became really good at it as songs in an album.

ItsAlterity

Mirroraculous Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been thinking about making my own electronic music myself sometime. Maybe I will do some further research into Cubase and do some research into FL Studio. I would be a beginner if I chose to make my own electronic music and I would have a lot to learn but I could defiantly use my music in my games or if I became really good at it as songs in an album.
FL Studio combined with either Nexus or Kontakt (Both with some expansions) are the most ideal I could suggest when it comes to video game music. It really depends on what you want out of it though. Feel free to PM me if you ever want more details on all of that

MattNJ89

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
FL Studio combined with either Nexus or Kontakt (Both with some expansions) are the most ideal I could suggest when it comes to video game music. It really depends on what you want out of it though. Feel free to PM me if you ever want more details on all of that
Thank you. Video game music is my primary interest right now but I will see where the hobby takes me.

D.ray

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Current Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, piano, violin

The ones I wish i could play better: Piano, drums,

The ones I wish I could play: Cello, some kind of woodwind.

cddeat03

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I've always thought it would be great fun to learn to play the lute, but I've never been much of an instrumentalist. I can sing pretty well though...

CamusVerseaux

Mahna Mahna
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Instruments I play: Guitar and Bass.

Instruments I wish to play: Mbira and Shamisen (but I really don't how where I can buy them :p )

What am I do?

Well, actually, I used to write a lot of songs. I'm more into folk music, but It's been a long time since I wrote a song.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.
So ... uh ... this weekend I have to cut my husband's hair. He searched long and hard - highest mountains, deepest valleys, across vast oceans. All hairdressers are now closed. So it's me.
Yanfly Save Event Locations plugin is a real time saver.
Keep events still for once!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senonatsuru