RaxecV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure if this is the right title. Hi guys! I'm fresh here but some friends and I have been making a game in VX Ace for some weeks. I've run into a bunch of tilesets from Celianna and I absolutely love them. I'm using some of them ... My doubt is, how do I credit her/him when the game is finished? Do I need to? Also, some credit ideas would be appreciated. Sorry for the freshness. This is my first time post.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Each content creator should state their terms of use somewhere. Purchased packs will usually contain a text document with the EULA. Resources downloaded here for free and elsewhere would hopefully state their terms. (We require creators to post the terms here.)

I'm not going to look up Celianna's terms, because I can guarantee that she requires credit. But really, regardless, even if a creator doesn't require it, it's respectful to give them credit anyway.

How to give credit can vary, but most would just use a screen or screens to list all the credits, whether it plays at the end of the game, it's an accessible option in the menu or what.

RaxecV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Each content creator should state their terms of use somewhere. Purchased packs will usually contain a text document with the EULA. Resources downloaded here for free and elsewhere would hopefully state their terms. (We require creators to post the terms here.)

I'm not going to look up Celianna's terms, because I can guarantee that she requires credit. But really, regardless, even if a creator doesn't require it, it's respectful to give them credit anyway.

How to give credit can vary, but most would just use a screen or screens to list all the credits, whether it plays at the end of the game, it's an accessible option in the menu or what.
Thanks a lot! Yeah I think it's respectful to credit people. If some others use my work, I'd definitely like my name to show up. I'll be looking the terms for use then!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sizzle sizzle sizzle...
zbf1dCZ.gif
Sharing my past was a mistake. Will delete the post when I get access to a working internet connection again.
TFW you get a plugin working correctly with your other plugins ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

(CW for minor gore - Einar's Y incision is gone for his test portrait)

Cs5kAbZ.png
Doing some winter related edits for a cozy cottage!
I think it's the third time I am changing my skill info plugin, but as I get better at programming, I want to fix the trash I made earlier :p

Streaming while I am programming the plugin. Join in if you wish :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zynarith2