Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recently started making a Survival Game based on a theme - A Space Explorer gets stranded on an Alien Planet where you crash-land your Space Ship, The Player camps out in an Arid desert in a Small Tent full of Interact-able objects.

As you explore, You are rewarded with more Unique Tents with various Mechanics in different parts of the Planetary Map.

My Current Ideas for Interactive Objects / Mechanic :

- A Storage Rack, Serves as Storage Mechanic (To Store Item Drops)
- A Bed, Serves as a Recovery Mechanic (To Regenerate Health)
- An Electric Stove, Serves as a Cooking Mechanic (To Cook Item Drops)

What other Interactive and Event-"able" Mechanics can you think of for Objects, which would go along with an "Inside a Tent" / "Camping Site" Setting ?

Last edited:

xoferew

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Chem lab? Hydroponic garden? Medical equipment that cures you of some bad effect of the planet that accumulates over time like radiation poisoning or toxins in all the food? Blueprints and tools to help you make things out of gatherable materials? A computer that has information on how to fix a spaceship? It depends on if the tents are left by aliens or your own people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For those who heard MZ’s Battle 2, anybody think it’s a continuation of MV’s Battle 1?
Finally done! Time to continue the other one.
Grass... Earth... Sand... Snow! Working on edits for some new autotiles for MZ/MV
Waiting on approval on my One Map Challenge game, which I made to get a feel for RPG Maker. I was able to complete it before MZ's release, now I can focus fully on the MZ game I want to make. I'm excited, ya'll.

I have recently returned to try and developing games after I learned how to use digital drawing software.

My goal is to start simple and small. I am mostly aiming to create a game that I would play, and to tell a story that I would like to read. :smile:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffithVIII