interactive map?

MauricioEsp

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello everybody! Well, I have a question about if its possible to create an object to use it as a map. I want to see the position of the player in any place of the entire world... Is that possible? And if it is, where can I find a tutorial or explain of how to create it? 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Tutorials is for presenting tutorials you wrote, not for asking questions.

Map items that only display pictures are easily evented.

Maps with a marker for the current player position require either a lot of mathematical calculations and control variable commands to do with a evented picture (use a second picture for the player mark, and calculate its position based on current map coordinates with control variable commands) or they would require a plugin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fit2def