Interesting introduction...

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by t3dd13, Jul 18, 2013.

1. t3dd13

t3dd13 Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    ...was what I thought I'd do. Unfortunately, something interesting is subjective merely to the reader.

Hello there. I am a designer by day and cuckoocloudlander for life. My brain is hardwired in the weirdest way possible. Each day I think up of different scenerios and stories.  Recently, I have tried putting them down on ink and paper and put them up on reddit. (the horror short stories anyways)but would like to explore more mediums of storytelling. webcomics, flash cartoons and VIDEO GAMES.

I've been a gamer since I was a young lad of 3.  My pre-teen and teen years were addicted to the JRPGs and action adventures.  In the recent years, video games have proven what I tried to tell my friends. That video game can be both an epic and an art.

Err...I'm starting to go into my impassionate speech about video games. Better put a rein on it.

Like I was saying I am interested in trying a hand at telling a story using RPG as a medium.  The steam sale provided a perfect opportunity.

I have no skill in pixel art, musical compositition or script writing and with this program I'm hoping that need is reduced to be something minimal and manageable.

What I have is a vision.

A vision to tell an interesting story.

P.S. I am one of the people who knows how to use forums as a tool. So I will search hard for answers before actually asking them up. So after writing this I will disappear for a bit and mess around with the tools. The newbie guide someone wrote was quite helpful and I will definately try the free demo and see the capbiltites and limitations of RPGMVXA

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
  2. peleus

peleus Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Welcome t3dd13. Would be nice to take a look at your work maybe in the future.