Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Intergalactic Traveler: The Omega Sector

Description:

Solve all the labyrinths, get the hyper speed, fight against Starships and get the best score you can achieve in Golden gears. This is an Arcade game with Turn based combat.

There are a total of 29 stages with 100 areas (plus the bonus ones), the difficulty is progressive.

Main tags: Action, casual, puzzle, turn based combat.

Duration: 6-8 hours of gameplay.

Screnshoot_extra3.png

Screnshoot_extra1.png

Screnshoot_extra2.png

Screnshoot_battle.png

Key Features:

+ Shields of Phase: It gives you advantages over battles, like earning the twice amount of Tech-Gears or stopping the random encounters. You will need E-Bits to activate them.

+ Audio Signals: You can search for secret musical tracks that are in the game, there are lots of them and you will need Audio Receptors.

+ Medals: Depending on your performance, after finish the Area or a Main zone, you get a golden or silver medal; those are exchanged later for Golden Gears at the end of each stage.

+ Type of Speed: Depending on how fast you finish an Area or Main Zone you could get different types of speed.

Manage your style of play and beat the game; will you raise your level to fight better the enemies? Will you collect E-bits to avoid battles? Will you focus on complete the bonus areas to get shields upgrades? Will you be a speed runner and see how fast can you finish the game? The final answer is with you.

For the second run you can try to get all the Golden Medals; it will raise the difficulty of the game.

The game price is at 2$ and you can find it on:

Attachments

• Screnshoot_extra3.png
    Screnshoot_extra3.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would strongly recommend trying this game out. It was a literal blast to play. @Artificer Did a great job of going outside the normal rpg maker game this game doesn't even seem like its made with RM it's similar to galiga except more complex. Please go try it out!

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Graphical assets for 25 of the stages have been upgraded.
1_11-marzo_2018.png
This is the update number 7.
The current version is 2.1.3.3.

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
April Update 2018
More item animations and a new vista for the main screen.
eng_24-abril_2018.png
The current version is 2.1.9.6.

New version 2.4.0.0
5_Mayo_0.png

May Update 2018}
Check out more details on the steam announcement.
28_Mayo_2018.png

Last edited:

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New version Updated, finally reached 3.6.0.0 and still 2 bucks. New Battlers, new States, Skills, animations and more. Check it out over Steam. Thanks in advance!
devtober.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!
Batch converting .mp3 to .ogg files is making my computer soooo slow!
When you spend hours working on an optional segment that players will only be in for 2 minutes in a single playthrough. That's the life right there.
I had a kernel panic crash on my current computer for the first time after trying out the latest update on a videogame. I think I'm going to wait until the next update before trying it again. This brought back memories of my old computer and laptop in their final days.
My mind is now broken. I just spent over an hour on this stupid issue.
Trying to get a skill to show text depending on enemy ID to show passives.
Well. I tried to call one passive 'Spirit's Way'. See a problem? No? Neither did I until now!
The apostrophe in "Spirit's" ended the text eval... no wonder I kept getting unexpected input errors...I think I'm gonna cry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuneyBug