Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! I am creating a HUGE game with the Pop Horror City Resources. I was wondering if someone could help me out with making the interior of the tent from the Slasher Forest Assets. I don't think you actually need the pack if you make from scratch and just use the general colours of pop. They show the tents in the screenshots. So basically anyone that can make an interior tent for use with POP would be so useful to me and probably others. If not I'll just have to commission it like the 50,000 other things I commissioned for this game.

Thank you and happy rpg making!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120