Devoted_Bastion

Professional Weeb
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, I am new to the community and would like to contribute what I can to help new developers like myself.
I have made a google document interviewing currently 3 members of the community with questions on how to get started with your game. If anyone who is interested in answering some of these questions please let me know, I would love to pick your mind. I am dropping everyone's channel/website/page to give credit to everyone who contributed to this document. Let's have a new generation of devs with a fresh perspective on game development in RPG Maker!

The following Google Document can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YhdD-kUkiVF647ad_ycP_HYWB_ZvKfwIED9P75y1QQ/edit?usp=sharing

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice idea you got here!

Just finished reading the blog, was really good to know their perspectives on the engine and game-making in general.

Keep this is up, I'm interested to know more peoples thoughts.
Maybe try the resource makers next? or the moderators here? hehe :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Had a funny feeling about my laptop last night so I moved my project over to desktop via thumbdrive, just experienced my first corrupted project and couldn't be happier about the timing!! *proceeds to copy file onto every thumbdrive in the house*
Test game. Find something broken. Fix. Re-test game. Broken thing fixed but new thing broken that wasn't before. What?!?! Uhg! :kaoangry:
I watched this youtube video of this reporter that went to a Flat Earth Conference. And there was just a whole lot of stupid in one room.
What?! You want 2 more hours of a playthrough? Well you got it! Come hang out with us while we dive even deeper into the awesome game Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! :LZSjoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erulia