Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Game Poster Crack.jpg
Follow our Instagram to keep updated about the game ♥

STORY
Jack, a high schooler, suddenly vanished without a trace while crossing the Samomor forest. The search team gave up and closed the case after many months of searching for clues, and called it one of the most mysterious missing person cases in the town. The bizarre thing is they only investigated the area outside the forest. When everything seemed to have faded with time, one sole person still remembered everything. He decided to head deep inside the Samomor forest. He knew something had happened in its depths, and he knew Jack was waiting for him there.

TRAILER

GAMEPLAY
Into Samomor is a horror psychology puzzle and a story driven RPG offline game, where you'll make choices, battling monsters, solving puzzles, and finding clues to make a decision on who should be saved and who should be killed.

FEATURES
  • Updating
SCREENSHOT
Desktop 2-23-2021 10-36-32 PM-119.png
Desktop 2-23-2021 11-44-26 PM-596.png
vlcsnap-2021-03-06-13h38m02s594.png
annotation 2019-12-22 152014-tstppcvp.png
Desktop 2-23-2021 10-45-05 PM-772.png
vlcsnap-2021-03-06-13h40m22s028.png
lJjiKKC.png

BossBattle Map.png
7sue0lf.png

TRY THE GAME
Updating

Attachments

• Game Poster Style 01.jpg
    Game Poster Style 01.jpg
    753.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Game Poster Crack.jpg
    Game Poster Crack.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

miani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
The art style is very nice and I like the general game concept, this is a game that I would definitely play.

AmieLK

Tired
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks super cool.

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Page Updated (10/10/2019)
  • GIFs added
  • Removed a screenshot
  • Features added

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Page Updated (10/18/2019)
  • Cover Art added

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
CONTENT UPDATES (01/03/2020)
• New in-game GIF: Sword Traps, still under development and animating.

giphy.gif

aniaaous

lazy potato
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is amazing keep the good work ^^

Ophiucus Games

Ophiucus Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Beautiful visuals! Sounds like an interesting premise too.

EuphemiaArtoria

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The art style for this looks absolutely gorgeous - really unique, very soft and cute but expressive. I especially like the bear with the cast on his arm, and some of the animations - like the death animation in the sword gif. The menus and interface also look fantastic.

I do wonder a lot about what the actual content of the game will be. In the screenshots it's hard to tell which shots are puzzles and nothing really jumps out. I also get the feeling from some of the blurb that the game maybe has an ironic bent - cute on the surface but hiding something ugly underneath? I could be off base there, but if that's right, it can be difficult to balance that sort of tone and attract an audience since people who like cute games might be turned off by the twist, but people who like ironic games might not realise that's what it is.

Either way, looking forward to a demo!

Oh, one other thing, you mention here that 'all your choices "truly matter"'. This is a bit of a buzzword phrase to me, and without actually describing how choices matter it feels a little meaningless.

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The art style for this looks absolutely gorgeous - really unique, very soft and cute but expressive. I especially like the bear with the cast on his arm, and some of the animations - like the death animation in the sword gif. The menus and interface also look fantastic.

I do wonder a lot about what the actual content of the game will be. In the screenshots it's hard to tell which shots are puzzles and nothing really jumps out. I also get the feeling from some of the blurb that the game maybe has an ironic bent - cute on the surface but hiding something ugly underneath? I could be off base there, but if that's right, it can be difficult to balance that sort of tone and attract an audience since people who like cute games might be turned off by the twist, but people who like ironic games might not realise that's what it is.

Either way, looking forward to a demo!

Oh, one other thing, you mention here that 'all your choices "truly matter"'. This is a bit of a buzzword phrase to me, and without actually describing how choices matter it feels a little meaningless.

Oh, thank you for a very detailed comment, and I'm sorry I didn't reply to you to answer your questions sooner, I didn't receive a notification from my email. The game is actually finished and it's on testing mode so I'll upload some new screenshots really soon, I've been working on the game and studying at the same time so I couldn't update the page often. This game has 2 different types of puzzle, one is "who should I trust" type and one requires you to move and avoid certain things, it also contains an on-map battle system. If you look at the screenshots, it indeed seems like a cute game but right when you start the game, it doesn't hide anything and it immediately tells you it's a dark psychology game that involves choices like killing people or help people. And you're right, I think I should re-write that sentence so it has a clearer meaning. What I meant "truly matter" is the game gets harder if you choose to do certain things. Those things can cause map changes, different dialogues, original puzzles switch to different puzzles, therefore leading to a whole different ending.

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
CONTENT UPDATES (03/16/2020)
• New Poster
• A new Screenshot
• Updated main title soundtrack

The game is finished and is on testing mode, it'll be available on Google Play Store soon. A video trailer is also on the way to be made.

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Guys, the trailer is here!! You guys can watch it here or scroll to the first post to see it.

Last edited:

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
CONTENT UPDATES (01/04/2021)
A demo has been released for Android devices and Windows. Download and try it now!

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
CONTENT UPDATES (03/06/2021)
The Room of 2 Monsters is now finished and the first release is now available to play on Google Play Store. New screenshots have been added to the post.

Nenen

Untested RPG storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'd love to be able to play the full version on PC if that's a possibility.
Otherwise I'll just be trying the demo. (might Update this with a review later.)

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd love to be able to play the full version on PC if that's a possibility.
Otherwise I'll just be trying the demo. (might Update this with a review later.)
My plan is to release the game to Android, iOS and then PC. For now, iOS and PC are on hold.
I also plan to change the opening of the game to be less gay when it's released on PC. Right now it's really gay, lol.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
>Right now it's really gay, lol.

uh... alrighty then.

Do you plan to port it to mac as well? while i do have a pc, a mac version would be easier for me to play.

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
>Right now it's really gay, lol.

uh... alrighty then.

Do you plan to port it to mac as well? while i do have a pc, a mac version would be easier for me to play.
I don't think I will port it to Mac since there aren't many gamers using Mac to play video games.

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been improving the atmosphere and the graphics. There's also a new original soundtrack for the game. Below here is a testing video for you can see all the new elements that were changed:

Ophiucus Games

Ophiucus Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't think I will port it to Mac since there aren't many gamers using Mac to play video games.
I loved the demo so much and would love to play the full game but….I’m a Mac user :ysad:
If you do decide to deploy for Mac I would be happy to play test.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to buy a new mouse. Mine's keeps double-clicking and makes me waste A LOT of time eventing
How come there's no spooktober game jam? I thought horror maker games were some of the most popular genre out there...
"I didn't know X song was about that!" Uh... why? Do you not listen to the lyrics? I mean, I guess that makes sense. We live in a world where nobody listens, but everyone wants to be heard.
Coding class: Python
Game dev work: Javascript
Result: AHHH!!! Writing program for an assignment and having it crash and burn because I used Javascript syntax or format. Or having my game die on me because of a python call :yswt:
Can we make it so whenever a banned user tries to use their account whilst banned, the forum should redirect to this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mansfield40matt