Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I loved the demo so much and would love to play the full game but….I’m a Mac user :ysad:
If you do decide to deploy for Mac I would be happy to play test.
Actually I've just bought a Mac Air just to study Mac and to port the game to iOS. Since I already have one, why not making it possible as well, hahaha.

Ophiucus Games

Ophiucus Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Actually I've just bought a Mac Air just to study Mac and to port the game to iOS. Since I already have one, why not making it possible as well, hahaha.
Oh yay!!! Great news. Look forward to the updates

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update 07/20/2021 - There's now a new character that will join the player's company by force. A dog to help you solve the mysteries in the forest.
vlcsnap-2021-07-20-01h37m27s716.png

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update 08/02/2021 - The game's title is officially changed to "Into Samomor" and there's a new poster.

Game Poster Style 01.jpg

EthanWayne696

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really cool premise, the retro aesthetic is awesome too, super surreal, in my opinion.
Looking forward to playing this.

Lee Sang

Sang Hendrix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update 10/17/2021 - Another poster for the game is here. I promise this one is the last one! :LZSlol:

Adventure Poster 50 Percent.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlawlsrjs3387