Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm using both SRD's FullscreenToggleOption & Yanfly's OptionsCore plugins and just noticed that SRD's plugin doesn't show up in the Options menu. I'm assuming I need to put the correct stuff in the OptionsCore plugin settings. My question is: What do I put?
1603886482848.png

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
:kaohi: Correct, you'd need to specify the option in Yanfly's plugin. Fullscreen stuff is built into the engine, though, so you don't need SRD's Full Screen Option plugin if you're using Yanfly's Options Core.

You can copy+paste this into the Text tab of the relevant parameter structure:
Code:
{"Name":"\\i[0]Fullscreen","---Settings---":"","HelpDesc":"\"Toggle between fullscreen or windowed mode.\"","Symbol":"fullscreen","ShowHide":"\"show = true;\"","Enable":"\"enabled = true;\"","Ext":"\"ext = 0;\"","---Functions---":"","MakeCommandCode":"\"this.addCommand(name, symbol, enabled, ext);\"","DrawItemCode":"\"var rect = this.itemRectForText(index);\\nvar statusWidth = this.statusWidth();\\nvar titleWidth = rect.width - statusWidth;\\nthis.resetTextColor();\\nthis.changePaintOpacity(this.isCommandEnabled(index));\\nthis.drawOptionsName(index);\\nthis.drawOptionsOnOff(index);\"","ProcessOkCode":"\"var index = this.index();\\nvar symbol = this.commandSymbol(index);\\nvar value = this.getConfigValue(symbol);\\nthis.changeValue(symbol, !value);\\nif (value) Graphics._cancelFullScreen();\\nelse Graphics._requestFullScreen();\"","CursorRightCode":"\"var index = this.index();\\nvar symbol = this.commandSymbol(index);\\nvar value = this.getConfigValue(symbol);\\nthis.changeValue(symbol, true);\\nGraphics._requestFullScreen();\"","CursorLeftCode":"\"var index = this.index();\\nvar symbol = this.commandSymbol(index);\\nvar value = this.getConfigValue(symbol);\\nthis.changeValue(symbol, false);\\nGraphics._cancelFullScreen();\"","DefaultConfigCode":"\"ConfigManager[symbol] = false;\"","SaveConfigCode":"\"config[symbol] = ConfigManager[symbol];\"","LoadConfigCode":"\"if (config[symbol] !== undefined) {\\n  ConfigManager[symbol] = !!config[symbol];\\n}\\nif (ConfigManager[symbol]) Graphics._requestFullScreen();\\nelse Graphics._cancelFullScreen();\""}
...or you can edit each field, in which case here are some examples:
  • Cursor right:
    JavaScript:
    var index = this.index();
    var symbol = this.commandSymbol(index);
    var value = this.getConfigValue(symbol);
    this.changeValue(symbol, true);
    Graphics._requestFullScreen();
  • Cursor left:
    JavaScript:
    this.changeValue(symbol, false);
    Graphics._cancelFullScreen();
  • Process OK:
    JavaScript:
    this.changeValue(symbol, !value);
    if (value) Graphics._cancelFullScreen();
    else Graphics._requestFullScreen();
  • Load Config:
    JavaScript:
    if (config[symbol] !== undefined) {
      ConfigManager[symbol] = !!config[symbol];
    }
    if (ConfigManager[symbol]) Graphics._requestFullScreen();
    else Graphics._cancelFullScreen();
Source:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose