xWildSlicerx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello all!!

Wanted to pop a message into the forums to say hello and introduce myself a tad. Brand new to the forums and community.

I'm currently fumbling around with various things such as music, basic art, story/character development... the list goes on. I'm trying to learn a lot so I can see what I can do! Hoping to learn a lot in the coming months regarding RPG Maker MV / MZ and the like.

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome to the forums!

Good luck on the music, basic art, story/character development and the list that goes on! You shall learn much. Learn everything!

Good day human.

VegaKotes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Learning to do stuff is fun and I hope you have fun and if you no longer have fun give yourself some space and try something else out! :D

Welcome to the forum.

And don't hesitate to ask questions! We love answering questions round here.
But for the love of all that is....is. Please do not title your help thread "Help." xD

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi there! welcome aboard!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.
Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.
After the initial success with one event, I set up four different events on the same map to detect who is in which slot in my current party, and fortunately it managed to work as intended, with the events changing image to match the party members even as I swapped their positions around in formation. This will be a great tool for immersive scene design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlauza