xWildSlicerx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello all!!

Wanted to pop a message into the forums to say hello and introduce myself a tad. Brand new to the forums and community.

I'm currently fumbling around with various things such as music, basic art, story/character development... the list goes on. I'm trying to learn a lot so I can see what I can do! Hoping to learn a lot in the coming months regarding RPG Maker MV / MZ and the like.

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome to the forums!

Good luck on the music, basic art, story/character development and the list that goes on! You shall learn much. Learn everything!

Good day human.

VegaKotes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Learning to do stuff is fun and I hope you have fun and if you no longer have fun give yourself some space and try something else out! :D

Welcome to the forum.

And don't hesitate to ask questions! We love answering questions round here.
But for the love of all that is....is. Please do not title your help thread "Help." xD

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi there! welcome aboard!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Awright ya marshmallows! :kaopride: Here's a peek of what Alice's 8-bit Gothic gonna be like! EXPECT IT! (...in 2025?) :kaoswt:

alice_gothictiles.png
SF_People3_4 added!
index.php

Finds notes for an old side project... Oh, that's right, the two tracks that sounded really cool and gave inspiration for the big bad in that game... Spends day working on cutscene from old notes, looks okay, now lets slot in the first track... um... I did have those tracks??? It was a year or so ago but I did buy them didn't I?
CA9mtHJ.gif

Everything is really confusing for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zookelow