xWildSlicerx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello all!!

Wanted to pop a message into the forums to say hello and introduce myself a tad. Brand new to the forums and community.

I'm currently fumbling around with various things such as music, basic art, story/character development... the list goes on. I'm trying to learn a lot so I can see what I can do! Hoping to learn a lot in the coming months regarding RPG Maker MV / MZ and the like.

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome to the forums!

Good luck on the music, basic art, story/character development and the list that goes on! You shall learn much. Learn everything!

Good day human.

VegaKotes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Learning to do stuff is fun and I hope you have fun and if you no longer have fun give yourself some space and try something else out! :D

Welcome to the forum.

And don't hesitate to ask questions! We love answering questions round here.
But for the love of all that is....is. Please do not title your help thread "Help." xD

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi there! welcome aboard!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder... If I develop my own game hacks, does it count as beating the game my own way?
First 12 minutes of gameplay.

bio-Synthetica's Database plugin is complete. Players will be able to find and unlock various tutorials and lore as they reach certain points. There are 5 categories of files you can unlock: Audio Clips, Data Files, Bestiary, Earth History, and Tutorials.

1653160049600.png

Thank you Dsiver for this amazing plugin! :kaothx:
My favorite kind of progress? Reverse progress! First, change some small feature of your game. Second, go back through and change 6,000 tiny things related to that minor alteration just to get your game playable again. What fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CardFighter_Key