Cuttleboss

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!
I'm Cuttles and I just joined this forum. It has been a rich resource pool, especially for art and tutorials.

I had a background in Youtube some time ago with a focus on American Animation reviewing, called Watcherofthe2000s. And I wrote some guides for Dota 2.

But I am also a big fan of RPGs. When I was younger I made a terrible little RPG on VX Ace and left it half finished for years. I finished it a few years ago, but it was still not very good. I found some motivation to remake it on MV recently, mostly for practice, and also because I wanted to use it to showcase the soundtrack of a fighting game I really like (it's non-commercial as such)

I hope we can connect and I look forward to talking to a lot of you!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chajini