Cuttleboss

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!
I'm Cuttles and I just joined this forum. It has been a rich resource pool, especially for art and tutorials.

I had a background in Youtube some time ago with a focus on American Animation reviewing, called Watcherofthe2000s. And I wrote some guides for Dota 2.

But I am also a big fan of RPGs. When I was younger I made a terrible little RPG on VX Ace and left it half finished for years. I finished it a few years ago, but it was still not very good. I found some motivation to remake it on MV recently, mostly for practice, and also because I wanted to use it to showcase the soundtrack of a fighting game I really like (it's non-commercial as such)

I hope we can connect and I look forward to talking to a lot of you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1,Randomly generate events with planted spawner events(great flexibility for customization and auto-match player's level)
2,Randomly enter roguelike dungeon
3,Player can exit dungeon or back to town or choose to challenge BOSS at the end of each dungeon
4,Dungeon maps can be randomly generated by a third-party tool
Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meow123