Cuttleboss

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there!
I'm Cuttles and I just joined this forum. It has been a rich resource pool, especially for art and tutorials.

I had a background in Youtube some time ago with a focus on American Animation reviewing, called Watcherofthe2000s. And I wrote some guides for Dota 2.

But I am also a big fan of RPGs. When I was younger I made a terrible little RPG on VX Ace and left it half finished for years. I finished it a few years ago, but it was still not very good. I found some motivation to remake it on MV recently, mostly for practice, and also because I wanted to use it to showcase the soundtrack of a fighting game I really like (it's non-commercial as such)

I hope we can connect and I look forward to talking to a lot of you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antodi