Yethwhinger

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am a hobbyist game developer and enjoy most the gameplay design and programing aspects of development, but I also enjoy music development and have some experience in other aspects of development, such as story writing and graphics creation. My favorite video games are Lunar: The Silver Star (Sega CD), Phantasy Star IV (Genesis), Warsong (Genesis), and Shining Force (Genesis). I have three children and have found it enjoyable to play local co-op games, such as New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) and Rayman Origins (Steam), with them.

My development goal is to make a local co-op action RPG, something along the lines of Secret of Mana, that could be played by families like mine (and other people who like local co-op action RPGs). I have a prototype in development that I am planning to announce in the forum.

strife094

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sounds very promising and I think you have enough experience to run hands and make it possible.

TheGentlemanLoser

True friends stab you in the front
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have played none of your favorite videogames; what a vast difference it makes, if you were a Genesis kid or a Super Nintendo kid back in the 90s!

Welcome aboard!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zuyuliena