Yethwhinger

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am a hobbyist game developer and enjoy most the gameplay design and programing aspects of development, but I also enjoy music development and have some experience in other aspects of development, such as story writing and graphics creation. My favorite video games are Lunar: The Silver Star (Sega CD), Phantasy Star IV (Genesis), Warsong (Genesis), and Shining Force (Genesis). I have three children and have found it enjoyable to play local co-op games, such as New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) and Rayman Origins (Steam), with them.

My development goal is to make a local co-op action RPG, something along the lines of Secret of Mana, that could be played by families like mine (and other people who like local co-op action RPGs). I have a prototype in development that I am planning to announce in the forum.

strife094

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sounds very promising and I think you have enough experience to run hands and make it possible.

TheGentlemanLoser

True friends stab you in the front
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have played none of your favorite videogames; what a vast difference it makes, if you were a Genesis kid or a Super Nintendo kid back in the 90s!

Welcome aboard!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D
Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
00cassiesmells