Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by Helladen, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Helladen

Helladen Deviant Designer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I never really introduced myself, I've always had strong opinions on matters. Although, even when someone is wrong - there's a lot to learn. Debating ideas, seeing both sides of the same coin. Even if I think I am wrong, I will debate an idea out and see if it holds. It's a great way to learn new things and discover how to make games.

I've been designing games since I was 8, have made a few successful commercial games, my own game engine, and my opinion is just from that experience. I always look at myself as the Gordon Ramsay of game design. That doesn't mean I am a professional or anything, it just means that's how I teach people how to think outside the box.

2. JazzGotBlues

JazzGotBlues Villager Member

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    well, seems like an annoying person, that is also very good at what he's doing, helps others and is pretry likeable :)

nice to meet you

Helladen likes this.
  3. Finnuval

Finnuval World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Like to play advocate to the devil huh? Fun times! So do I haha and yeah it's the best way to learn no perspective as long as your are willing to ;)

Have fun!

4. Kupotepo

Kupotepo Fantasy realist Veteran

First Language:
    Thai
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Nice to meet you. I have strong opinions too, but I do not respond violently to people who I disagree with. Great that you are open-minded. I like to listen to you if you have a meanful thing to say. Lol strong opinion makes thing easy to understand for me.