Intuitive mouse navigation

Jixthy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanishs
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, sorry, my English is not very good, I had to use the translator a little.

This plugin works for me, it makes menus activate with single click even when another menu item is selected. Also, it makes many inactive menus clickable and "does the right thing", so you aren't forced to back out of submenus first before e.g. changing the Item Category with a click in the Items screen. This vastly improves the intuitiveness of mouse navigation.

However places like the item list where I need to be able to select items to read their detail description are exempted, I need to be able to click the menu items "objects" without me having to click on the category like "objects", "key objects" or "weapons", the idea is that I can click the items when the mouse is over the category and the category is highlighted.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks :uswt:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why not just post in the thread for that plugin and ask if it can be added? The plugin creator is still active here.

Jixthy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanishs
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh! I did not know that. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRoXaS29