bumbum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2 month ago there was no error in my project. I took a break in this time. Today, I've tried to deploy my project then get this error. How can I fix this?
- Adittionally; there's no error while testing only after deployment

Attachments

• resim_2021-12-05_000849.png
    resim_2021-12-05_000849.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 5
  • resim_2021-12-05_001123.png
    resim_2021-12-05_001123.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 5
  • resim_2021-12-05_002056.png
    resim_2021-12-05_002056.png
    67 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Nolonar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French, German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Searching for "javascript canvas broken state", it seems this error happens when you try to draw an image that hasn't finished loading yet. One likely cause is when you're trying to load multiple images at the same time, then draw them all after only 1 image has finished loading.

Judging by the plugin descriptions, DEX_AnimatedImage appears to be the most likely suspect.

Unfortunately, this is as far as I can help with the info given.

EDIT: I've searched for DEX_AnimatedImage and found the code. I'll need to investigate it more deeply to be sure, but from what I'm seeing, I don't think it's responsible for this error.

bumbum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Searching for "javascript canvas broken state", it seems this error happens when you try to draw an image that hasn't finished loading yet. One likely cause is when you're trying to load multiple images at the same time, then draw them all after only 1 image has finished loading.

Judging by the plugin descriptions, DEX_AnimatedImage appears to be the most likely suspect.

Unfortunately, this is as far as I can help with the info given.

EDIT: I've searched for DEX_AnimatedImage and found the code. I'll need to investigate it more deeply to be sure, but from what I'm seeing, I don't think it's responsible for this error.
turned off DEX_AnimatedImage nothing changed :/

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Turn off ALL plugins and see if the issue happens. Then turn them on one by one and test after each. Could also be the VPlayer plugin depending on when you use it.

bumbum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Turn off ALL plugins and see if the issue happens. Then turn them on one by one and test after each. Could also be the VPlayer plugin depending on when you use it.
Found the source of error. There's no "Loading" picture in img/system. Downloaded a Loading pic then solved.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_5 added!
index.php

Marketing seems to be about reducing dependence on luck to sell a product, as well as expanding the number of avenues in which luck can play a role in selling a product.
So, I've been wanting to do this randomized logic puzzle in my game for years now. I finally figured out how to do it by using arrays and a few small script calls. It's based on the Einstein Fish Puzzle! :D Though, I have no idea how to actually have the player put in answers.... might start a thread about it.

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc