Fangzarie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I'm using Tsukihime's Inventory Core plugin that can be found here http://himeworks.com/2016/03/inventory-core/
the problem I have run into is that I can’t seem to get the inventory merge feature to work right? Do we use the numbers you have or do we place the names we created in quotes?

Right now I have an event creating and inventory called “sub” and then removing that inventory which works. However it seems to not want to merge this inventory with the main that is created within the plugin itself. I’m writing the merge script like this $gameParty.mergeInventory( main, sub ) but that doesn’t seem to be working?

Again, it removes the main inventory just fine it just seems to not want to merge them again.

Does anyone have any experience with this issue or know how to format this plugin?

Attachments

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?
If you ever need fantasy names and you're bored, make a fictional alphabet. Switch around the letters and see what you get :p
I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO 9TH GRADE BOIS!
On a scale of one to I just drew a pineapple with hairy legs how bored are you today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanzx