Not open for further replies.

Qem95

Hakuna Mattel Electronics
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
For some reason in game, all of my party members apart from whoever's at the front are invisible. They're still definitely there, their face graphics appear in the menu and they appear in battle (i'm using a sideview battle system which uses their overworld spirtes), they just don't appear on the map.
Answering the obvious questions, yes, the actors I want are all in "initial party", yes, they all have character graphics, and yes, transparency was on but they were still invisible after I turned it off.
I've also tried removing all my scripts to see if they were the issue, replacing my game's actor data file, and (since i'm using the steam version) validating RPG Maker's files. Also, it's just that game - I made a new project and it works fine. Help would be very appreciated.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you do the event command Change Player Followers ( tab 2 ), do they show up?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is also a Show Followers option in the System tab that you might have off.

Qem95

Hakuna Mattel Electronics
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There is also a Show Followers option in the System tab that you might have off.
Yeah, it was that. Truth be told, I never actually noticed it was an option until now... thanks for the help!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188