Not open for further replies.

Joegeta

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey evryone,

Well as I continue in my choice for RPG creation I am curious are we able to create games that can be sold on the apple systems as well (Iphone, Ipad, Etc.). I would like to be able to broaden my ability to share it around.

Thank you for the input.

♥SOURCE♥

Too sexy for your party.
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
No, currently, no RPG Maker software can export games to be playable in mobile devices.

Joegeta

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is that for any mobile device or just phones? What can RPG maker be exported to?

Zachary Braun

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A status update on RPGMakerWeb's facebook page just touted the discovery of exportation to the Playstation Vita.

Joegeta

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sweet deal thank you guys for the responses.This site has a good strong fololowing I already like the support.

LoneWolfDon

Big Don
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A status update on RPGMakerWeb's facebook page just touted the discovery of exportation to the Playstation Vita.
From what I gather, that was some stupid "April Fool Joke".. :p   Man, I think April Fools is about one of the more ridiculous traditions. 

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to VX Ace Support (Introductions are for ... well ... introductions ;) ). Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

kinotrip

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
Last edited by a moderator:

Fomar0153

Arkz
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
kinotrip, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY